E.F. Johnson Technologies manufactures two-way radio equipmment with a focus on public safety and the military.

October 10, 1923 Edgar. F. Johnson forms a mail order business in Waseca, Minnesota
1997 Purchased by Transcrypt International
2005 Headquarters relocated to Irving, Texas
2008 Renamed E.F. Johnson Technologies
2010 Purchased by private equity fund Francisco Partners
2014 Purchased by JVC Kenwood

Click here for the main page.
Comments to Webmaster.
Last updated February 18, 2014

© 2005-2015, Signal Harbor